Monday, August 6, 2012

I earned it on Sunday.....

This past Sunday I was feeling extra good, extra blessed, and extra thankful for everything I have. So I figured I would earn it by smoking myself with a some power and functional training. You looking for a burner of a workout? Give these four exercises a try:

Clean and Push Press 12, 10, 8, 6

Dumbbell Burpees with push-up and Shoulder Press 4 x 10-12

Renegade Rows 4 x 6-10 each side

Turkish Get Ups 4 x 5-6 each arm

Now, after EACH SET do 80 - 100 jump ropes rest 30 - 45 seconds and go right back at it! Once you have completed these four exercise complete the core circuit below four times with little to no rest.

Hanging Leg Raises x 12
Standing Cable Crunches x 12
Corkscrews 8-6 each side

Finish it all off with 10 minutes of sprint intervals and you have 45 minutes to an hour of pure, uh, enjoyment!

Give it a try and let us know what you think.

DO YOU

-SideMeat


No comments:

Post a Comment